Wednesday, March 16

my Wednesday

YOU CAN STILL VOTE FOR ME IN THE HELLO KITTY COMPETITION! 


My day started at 6.15am..went to school..& got my first lecture of Human Resource Management! =D it was very interesting! actually i don't like to write in English wahahaha XD cuz my English is bad...ok not THAaaaT bad..=P already improved a lot XD lot of lectures are in English..-_-'' but ok i just do this for my international followers, so they can also understand me (hopefully XD.. )

Ok nevermind.  Just watch my pictures XD

My HelloKitty 2011 diary. I like to see the HelloKitty head..EVERYWHERE! XD 
(this is not me, just a magazine)

Do you know the rubber band bracelets? A trend from the US.  It's a silicone bracelet in different shapes..and ofcourse they have them in a HELLO KITTY shape!
Thanks to my friend Vienna! So sweet!




No comments:

COPYRIGHT © BY KYANDIICANDY.